Subject to the rules of hygiene and lack of systemic diseases, the lifetime of implants may be up to 25 years.
The implant is an artificial tooth root, which later involve the fixation of a crown (ie, on the visible part of the tooth). Implants can be used to repair defects of the dentition, in the absence of a single tooth, as well as the absence of all the teeth in the jaw.
Titanium implants are used as they ensure complete ease and bioinert, ie the maximum compatibility .Modern dental practices use a variety of systems, implants.
Implantology is the introduction into the body of inorganic substitutes for the lost bodies. In dentistry, implantology with substitute all missing teeth. This is called graft substitute (not implant!) and is made of metal.
Depending on the wishes of the patient, implantation of the implant allows you to:
• restore the lost tooth without touching the adjacent teeth first, the photo – with a tooth implant
• establish a fixed prosthesis – an implant acts as a support, as three or more teeth, jaws and teeth of all photo-
• improve the fixation of dentures – the implant acts as an additional support, photo-PSP on implants
= A perfect set of teeth, the creation of which is absolutely painless, bloodless, sterile get white teeth, which are indistinguishable from natural teeth
• Remain healthy teeth;
• Functional and aesthetic improvements bring comfort, unattainable in the classic prosthetics;
• Prostheses on implants last longer conventional dentures at least twice;